Our premium quality Grade A Whole Ducks offer you a rare combination: a delicious, nutritious alternative to beef or chicken that stands up to any seasoning or flavor profile. Our White Pekin ducks are raised on family-owned farms where their diet consists of an all-natural blend of corn, soy and wheat that we produce in our own feed mills.
All Natural Whole Duck
All-natural USDA Grade A whole duck. All Natural Duck contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed. Raised and cared for according to the strictest well-being guidelines.
- Whole duck with giblets and a neck stuffed inside
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed (no marination)
- Gluten free
- Ready to cook
- Fresh in retail stores only
Weight: 4.5 - 9 lbs
- If frozen, thaw out in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove from bag. Remove neck and giblets from body cavity.
- Rinse duck under cool water.
- Roast uncovered, breast side up, on rack in roasting pan 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint.
- The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
- Serving Size: 4 oz (112g)Servings: varies