DUCK LEG WITH BONE
Alqamar Farms All Natural Duck Legs are a deliciously different protein option. Our ready-to-cook duck legs are ready to season and roast, bake or braise, duck legs may be used in soups, salads, sandwiches or to make confit. We also offer fully cooked Pulled Duck Leg Meat and Duck Leg Confit prepared in the time-honored French tradition of seasoning and slowly cooking the meat in its own fat.
ALL NATURAL DUCK LEG
All natural duck legs include thigh and drumstick - no backbone or ribs. Perfect as a main dish or great as an addition to salads, stews or pasta dishes, these duck legs are free of marination, seasonings or other additives.
- All Natural Duck Legs - 2 per package
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed
- Clear vacuum skin package gives full view of product
- Each leg includes thigh and drumstick
- Gluten free
- Contains up to 4% retained water
- Ready to cook
- Fresh (retail stores only) or Frozen
Weight: Two 8 oz. legs per package (16 oz)
1. If frozen, defrost legs in refrigerator overnight.
- Season legs with salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Bake in 350 degrees F preheated oven for approximately 1-1/2 hours.
- Internal temperature should be 180 degrees F when cooked.
Serving Size: 4 oz (112g)
Servings: about 3