cWhether it's our all natural ready-to-cook (raw) boneless duck breasts or gourmet flavor marinated duck breasts seasoned with a blend of tasty herbs, Alqamar Farms offers the perfect duck breast product solution for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Versatile preparation options let you sauté, grill, bake, roast or stir-fry to express your reativity.
All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Boneless, hand-trimmed duck breast that's slightly marinated with water and sea salt to ensure the best cooking experience. These duck breasts work well in a variety of recipes and cuisines as is or score the skin to aid in rendering out the fat.
Follow package cooking instructions
- All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed
- One duck breast lobe, 7.5 oz each
- Clear vacuum skin package gives full view of product
- Gluten free
- Unscored skin
- Ready to cook
- Fresh (retail stores only) or frozen
Cooking Instructions — Stovetop
- If frozen, defrost in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Preheat sauté pan for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Score skin in 1/4" intervals, being careful not to cut into the breast meat. Rotate breast and score again, making a crisscross pattern.
- Place duck skin side down in sauté pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Turn breast over and cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer duck to a metal baking sheet, skin side up, place in the oven and cook for 13 minutes. Allow portion to rest for 2 minutes.
Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F when cooked. Oven and cook times may vary.
- Serving Size: 4 oz duck (112g)
Boneless Duck Breast, Water, Sea Salt.