Turkey meat ball recipe
Try a tasty ground turkey meatball for your favorite dinner with healthy and happeness flavor-packed recipe.
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) drained sliced chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp (40 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated ginger
- 2 tsp (10 mL) finely chopped Coriander leave
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb (0.5 kg) ground turkey (keema)
- 2tsp(10mL)mint leave chopped
- 1tsp(10Ml)chopped green chilly
- Salt to taste
- Pamogano cheese
- 2tbsp brown bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp crushed black paper
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix 1 lb lean ground turkey, ¼ cup diced red bell paper ¼ drained sliced chestnut chopped ¼ cup chopped green onion and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. 3 tbsp soya sauce 2 tbsp chopped onion and 1 tbsp grated ginger 2 tsp finely chopped coriander. Add 2 beaten egg 2 tsp grated lime juice 2 cloves garlic crushed and 2 tsp mint leave 1 tsp chopped green chilly 2 tbsp brown bread crumbs and salt to taste and add some pamogano cheese and ¼ tsp crushed black paper ; all are mix properly then rest 35 mint rest in freeze. After 35 mint again mix properly then make a balls.
If you want this meat balls deep fried as you wish.
Shape mixture into 15 balls of 3 tablespoonful each. Place on cookie sheet.
Roll mixture into balls and place in baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°.
This recipe easily doubles! Make a big batch, and freeze for quick weeknight meals. Add chopped fresh spinach for added flavor and nutrients
MORE ABOUT THIS RECIPE
- Turkey isn’t only for Thanksgiving—swapping ground beef for ground turkey can be a healthier alternative in everyday cooking, too! Ground turkey breast is an easy way to add more lean protein to your meals, while still enjoying your favorite recipes, like meatballs. Bake these babies up and add them to spaghetti or any of our delicious meatballrecipes for a family-favorite dinner you can feel good about.