Food lovers must be like biryani stuffed turkey, simple turkey biryani, leftover turkey biryani recipe,waitrose turkey biryani recipe, quick turkey biryani, turkey mince biryani,turkey leftover biryani, turkey keema biryani, turkey biryani indian style,ground turkey biryani recipe, ground turkey biryani, easy turkey biryani,easy turkey biryani recipe, turkey biryani in dubai, best turkey biryani recipe,turkey breast biryani, turkey bird biryani……….cont
Everyone loves good biryani, and this simple turkey biryani is no exception! Alqamarfarms has supply organic turkey a lot, because it’s usually cheaper than chicken breasts, and also healthier.This biryani made with turkey is packed with flavor but is much healthier since it is low in fat compared to chicken. It is a popular
Biryani is a natural choice for fastival With broth made from the turkeycarcass and a pile of leg meat (use the white meat for sandwiches), all that
- Turkey – ½ kg
- Basmati Rice – ½ kg (about 2.5 cups)
- Onion – 2 (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilies – 6 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt (Curd) – ½ cup tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Mint Leaves – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Oil/Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Whole Gar am Masala – 1 inch stick of cinnamun , ½ cardamon pods, 2 cloves, 1 bay leaf, 4-5 black pepper and green cardamom .
- Cumin powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
2 inch stick of cinnamon , 1 cardamon pods, 4 cloves, 4-5 black pepper,1 tsp black cumin seeds , 1/2 nutmeg ,1/2 star ½ tsp mace(javetree),1/2 tsp fennel seeds 2 green cardamom (all are make a smooth paste.) This Masala is master key of biryani.
- Wash the turkey meat and drain out all the water. Marinate it with the curd, salt and ,ginger and garlic paste ,bay leaf Leave it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours . This will make the meat little tender at the same time infusing the meat with flavor.
- Wash and soak the basmati rice for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat the oil/ghee in a big pressure cooker (or a heavy bottomed pan). Add the whole garam masala.
- Add the chopped onions and green chilies. Fry till the onions pink .
- Add the ginger garlic paste and cook 2 to 3 minutes, add tomatoes and Cook till the tomatoes turn mushy, add salt to taste.
- Now add all the dry spice powders (turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder,paper powder and cumin powder) . Mix everything and add little water then cook till oil separate.
- Now add the marinated turkey and stir fry for 3-4 minutes till all the moisture and all water
- Add 2 cups of water and close the pressure cooker. Cook for 5-6 whistles. If you are cooking in a heavy bottomed pan, cover and cook till the meat is tender. It will take about 30 minutes.
- Let the pressure go down by itself before opening the cooker. Switch on the flame
- Reduce extra water and add chopped coreander and add lime juice to and close the cooker.It gives very good taste.
- Switch off and let it rest for another 30 minutes.
- ½ kg rice
- 1 bay leaf,2 cloves 2 to 3 black paper ,1 cardamons ,1/4 star ,1/2 tsp Black cumin seeds,1/2 tsp fennel seeds,1 inch cinnamon.
- 1 tsp oil/ghee
- 2 tsp mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lime juice
Take a large pan then hit add oil then add all gram Masala once all spices is crackled put water and cover a plate your pan and do flame high Water is boiled then add your soak rice . Once boiled rice then add mint leaves ,lime juice and salt to taste. Rice is cooked only 60% (it is very important so very carefully) Then drain all water and rest 30 minutes.
For layering TURKEY BIRYANI
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup fried onion (2 medium size onion)
- 1 tsp kewra water
- ½ tsp rose water
- Yellow food coloring powder
Take bottom pan then 2 tsp ghee then put half cooked rice then add chopped coriander leaves ,mint leaves and add brown onion then add turkey meat. Again 2Nd layer as same . Once complete you layer you put ( kewra),rose water and food colour and stem 45 minutes ,then 30 minutes rest. Then served your delicious biryani with Raita .